Locations: Birmingham, Manchester, London
We are looking for a SCRUM Master to manage, coordinate our Digital Marketing team. Core responsibilities will be to ______.
This role will suitable for motivated individuals from a digital sales background and offers an excellent growth opportunity with a competitive package.
You should have excellent knowledge of the SCRUM framework, with all its artifacts and techniques. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mind set on deliverables. If you’re a strong communicator, a capable leader and you’re invested in Agile frameworks, we’d like to meet you.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from clients or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Experience in a scrum master role
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
- ENTER EXPERIENCE
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Competitive salary and with uncapped commission
- Up to 22 days holiday plus bank holidays depending on the length of service
- Flexible working
- Child care vouchers
- Company pensions
- Company phone & laptop
If you would like to apply for this for role, click here to email your CV & covering letter.