- Prolonged development period;
- Gradually increasing costs; and
- Complicated computation languages.
- Go through all your business listings and ensure that they have correct information. Check contact data – phone numbers, address, fax and mail addresses;
- Keep track of all your social media channels. From a branding standpoint, certain social media channels (FB, Twitter, and Instagram) are considered more significant than others. However, for digital assistants, every social media channel is a reflection of your enterprise. Ensure that all social media channels rightly put out data about your business;
- Optimise all content on social media for mobile platforms. Remember that the search terms for mobile are different from those for desktop. For instance, when searching through the phone, users often include the city and ZIP code to the search query.
Link building is not dead; but the techniques have undergone major changesHowever, recent updates in the ranking sector have seen a shift of impact. It is speculated that the importance of link is being replaced with social signals such as tweets, shares and comments. Nonetheless, it is wrong to say that the impact of link has ended. Search engines have merely started giving more value to high quality links. Low quality guest posts have several common elements, as cited by Google, which include little or no social engagement, sites created primarily to promote guest posts and sell advertisements, extremely diverse content, barely any static pages, and so on. Earlier it was more of quantitative article marketing, while today the focus is more on getting essential guest posts featured on sites and blogs, which are necessary and more streamlined. It has been observed that if a link is acquired for a webpage in the world school way, Google is most likely to disregard it, and in some cases, may even penalise the website by using algorithm filters like Penguin and Panda. Early on, around the mid 90s, the technique was to earn links in order to channelize relevant traffic for a web page. This seems to be trending again. The concept of earning the required link with content instead of acquiring or buying a link has become prevalent in today’s competitive online world. To earn links it is important to generate quality content. Original content on your website, industry-specific blogging, and using keyword-rich content are some ways other websites will link to yours. Share your content via your social media platforms to spread the word and get people to link naturally to you. Link building may not be out of the league yet; however, the old ways of doing it are questionable, and may actually hurt your business. Talk to the experts at Creative Ideaz, who can give you the right advice on building links naturally and strengthening your business online. Call us at 0845 094 2153 or visit www.creativeideaz.co.uk.
Optimise the budgetSuccess is very often directly proportional to the amount of money invested in the AdWords campaign. As a rule of thumb, larger investments lead to better bids, and a wider spread. However, by following some smart strategies, smaller budget campaigns can get maximum bang for the buck. Budget and bid optimisation are not just about spending more; they are about spending smarter. The obvious aim in ad and keyword bids is to make the ad show within the first three ad placements available. Apart from increasing the amount of bid by a certain amount, add bid modifiers based on location and device. This strategy helps to win placements when users search on mobile devices, or when users are in a particular area, such as near your physical store. Likewise, to avoid wasting bid money, it is a smart strategy to use bid modifiers to decrease the bid amount in certain areas, far off from the store, or where the target audience doesn’t frequent. It pays to give serious consideration to local traffic. Google estimates that 50% of mobile users and 34% of tablets or desktop users are most likely to visit a store within a day of conducting a local search.
Organise things neatlyDedicate a separate budget for each campaign, preferably categorised by geography. Google rewards relevant content. To leverage it, creating Adgroups, with tightly themed subjects helps. For example, create adgroups “men’s shoes”, “women shoes”, “children shoes”, and more, on the campaign “shoes”. This facilitates better targeting. Create multiple ads within the same adgroups, for Google to rotate ads. Assess spend on each individual adgroup, within each campaign, and get insights into which ads perform better over time. It is important to keep in mind that people who click on ads want specific results. For conversions, make sure the click leads to the specific product page. While call to action is important, the obvious ones, such as “Call Now”, or “Click Here” are now too clichéd, and Google has actually started to penalise advertisers who use these.
Analyse keywordsAnalyse keywords to find out which ones are more successful in generating clicks and converting visitors into customers. Expand on keywords that deliver the strongest Return on Ad Spend (ROAS), keeping in mind that what works today may fail tomorrow. Do not forget to delete underperforming keywords to optimise the budget, and add keywords that drive irrelevant traffic to the negative keyword list.
Leverage Dynamic RemarketingAdWords launched Dynamic Remarketing in September 2014, allowing advertisers to add dynamic content to text ads. This dynamic content can be price, inventory, countdown to a specific event, and so on. Make sure to upload a data feed of such relevant product information and set bids based on information contained within such a data feed. Google grabs the information it requires from the website, and feeds the information to target audience.
Leverage Shopping CampaignsShopping Campaigns, formerly known as Product Listing Ads (PLA), display the exact image of the product, and outperform text search ads. To enable this feature, include a good quality image with the data feed of product information.
TestNever underestimate the importance of testing. Testing is a regular process in any successful online marketing campaign. Give the campaign time to go viral. Cutting your losses before three months is generally considered acting in haste. We at Creative Ideaz offer comprehensive solutions to make your AdWords campaign a complete success. Get in touch with us at 0845 0942153.
- Revamp their content, infusing it with natural voice, in a free flowing conversational style, and discard conventional SEO practises, such as keyword stuffing. The content writer should think like a user, and write like a user, not as an algorithm crunching machine!
- Implement long-tail keywords to factor in natural flow conversations originating from voice search. They could still include specific terms commonly used by target market, but success depends on using keyword variations, or all possible ways users may “talk” when referring to the subject or topic.
- Implement an FAQ strategy, offering specific and clear cut answers to the who, what, when where, why and how questions, making it easy for search engines to identify natural search answers.
- Localise the content, and provide explicit information on the location address, working hours, and other specifics. A good proportion of voice searches are local in nature.
- Constant Updates: Crawl rates are low for inert websites. So, update your web content regularly, as this will attract bots more frequently. Updates can be in the form of blogs or even videos or audio strips. Moreover, the content should be informative and valuable. Insert keywords wherever possible as this will help spiders to sieve and link your website to client searches.
- Ditch Plagiarised Content Completely: Plagiarised content lowers Googlebot rates as it can easily detect copied information and can even get you a Google ban. Cross check web pages for duplicate content.
- Opt for Good Servers: Upload your website on servers with fair uptime. Googlebots lower crawl rates on servers with high downtime and as such you will find your web pages are indexed lot slower.
- Register Your Site with Popular Online Directories: Listing in online directories is a great way to get sighted by Googlebots. DMoz and Technorati are two most popular online directories. Dmoz, in fact, has higher trust levels with Google for the valuable listings it contains. Directories work best in enhancing web visibility.
- Give Titles to Images: Having striking images on websites can indeed work up some magic. But it is important to label these images as Spiders can’t read them. Use alt-text to provide brief outlines for images used in web pages. This will help Googlebot to read your web pages better.
- Hook Your Website to Social Media: Googlebots work faster with links. Create profiles for your website on social media or even link your websites to your existing profiles, as effective linking increases crawl rates. You can even interlink your old posts with your new ones between web pages.
1. Adequately cost effective: One of the significant advantages of cloud based computing is that it considerably reduces costs as it embraces the pay-as-you-go pricing model. You need to pay only for the amount of cloud resources you have used in a month. Moreover, cloud collaboration significantly reduces IT costs that otherwise wipe away a lion’s share of the budget of small enterprises. Hardware and software upgrades are constantly provided by cloud services and its various related apps for a small fraction of the budget allotted for onsite deployment. You can also reduce the number of IT staff in your organisation as you will not require their services for constant upgrades and maintenance.
2. Effective team work: Cloud based computing allows team workers to effectively connect from different workstations and work simultaneously on the same doc or project. Team workers can make the required updates real-time and even exchange ideas and comments. Google Docs is the most basic of the collaborative tools available. The cloud tool allows live updates to the documents created and also lists out the changes done on the document apart from automatic saves and remote access from any place at any time. And it’s absolutely free. Basecamp, Nutcache and Huddle are few other collaborative tools that let you work with remote team members all the while tracking costs, deadlines and tasks.
3. Proficient scalability: One of the best advantages of cloud computing is the easy scalability and flexibility it offers at minimal cost. For small start-ups, it’s always the add-ons that often increase as the business grows. You can increase the number of users and the extra workload with considerable ease and finely blend it with the present resources. It is also possible to downsize the added resources as and when demand decreases.Want to know more? Call the Creative Ideaz team at 0845 0942153. We are also your best resource for implementing powerful Digital Marketing Strategies.