In this article, we’re going to take a look at all the reasons why your business needs a new website. This covers -
You don’t need to be a tech genius like Zuckerberg to know that if your business is going to excel, it will need a website. But, why does a business need a website and what are the benefits of a well designed website? Let’s find out...
There are multiple reasons why your business needs a website, but to help you appreciate just why a good website is important, we’ve pulled out a few of the biggest factors.
Google is a little like the high street. Big, well-known names have got a prime spot on the main road, while smaller, more niche businesses are tucked away down an alley that’s hard to find. A good website, however, can help change that.
Maybe your business is small, maybe it is niche, but it doesn’t mean people shouldn’t be able to find you. That’s why you invest in a website.
A properly designed website that’s filled with captivating content will help ensure you are visible on Google, and that’s paramount to making your business successful – however big or small your brand.
To help achieve more views of your website, you’ll also need to master the art of SEO. It stands for Search Engine Optimisation – and even though it sounds a little complicated, it doesn’t have to be – thanks to the likes of SEO Plugins that will help you find the best keywords to help your site rank on Google.
However, if SEO sounds like one step too far, you can employ the professionals. At Creative Ideaz, we’ve got years of experience helping businesses boost their online presence, and we can do the same for you.
Being able to showcase your products is one of the main benefits of website design for business. A well-planned website is like a well-planned shop. If it looks enticing, is thoughtfully laid out, and offers products that potential customers want to discover, people will want to come in, spend some time, and ultimately if your website has done its job properly, spend their hard-earned cash.
If your products aren’t being shown off to their full potential and your business isn’t booming, it should be clear to you as to why having a good website is important. You need proper layout, formatting, and quality pictures and content to ensure your products get their chance to dazzle in the spotlight.
Your website is your chance to let customers understand your business, get a feel for who you are, and see the things that you do. It’s a chance to create the right tone – both in terms of the wording and the imagery you use to show off your brand. Get it right and you’ll never look back.
It’s a common misconception that website design is expensive and something that only skilled computer folk can conjure up, but these days that simply isn’t true. Even novices can get to grips with website builders like -
If you’re still asking yourself ‘why build a new website?’ consider this: a website is basically your online business card. Ok, so it’s not viable to hand out your contact details in person to every potential customer, but you can help them find you by building a brilliant website.
Get your phone number up there, add your email address, sort out links to all your social media channels, and add a contact form – a website gives you so many opportunities for your customers to connect and engage with you. Incorporate Google Maps and you’ll be giving them a helping hand when they want to meet you in person, too.
Making yourself stand head and shoulders above the competition is yet another reason as to why you need to redesign your website, or create one if you haven’t already got one. A website makes you look instantly professional.
What’s more, according to the GE Shopper Research Study, a massive 81% of shoppers carry out research online about the product they want to buy, before they go ahead and part with their cash. If you’ve not got a website, you’ll be missing out on a huge chance to make a sale.
We think you’ll agree, the benefits of a well designed website are clear for all to see, so make sure yours is up to scratch with the help of the experts at Creative Ideaz. Get in touch with us today to find out how we can get your business boosted online.
Driving traffic to your website is essential for boosting your online presence and increasing sales. To do this, you need to create engaging content that attracts potential customers and encourages them to visit your site. Here are some effective tactics for driving more traffic:
1. Write comprehensive blog posts and articles - Create informative posts and articles on topics related to your business or industry that provide valuable insights. This will help draw in readers looking for helpful information and could eventually become paying customers.
2. Optimise your content for SEO - Search engine optimisation (SEO) should be a priority when creating content as it helps ensure that search engines can index and rank your site higher in the results pages. This includes using relevant keywords throughout the text, structuring headings properly, optimising images with descriptive alt text, and more.
3. Leverage social media channels - Share links to your content on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to drive more traffic to your website. You should also consider using paid advertising options such as promoted posts or sponsored campaigns to reach a larger audience more quickly. Also, don't forget about visual platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok, which offer opportunities for both organic and paid promotion of your content
4. Utilise influencer marketing - Partnering with influencers who have engaged followings in your market can be a great way to boost brand visibility while driving targeted traffic back to your website.
5. Take advantage of email campaigns - Email campaigns are an excellent way to stay top-of-mind with potential customers by providing them with helpful information related to their interests or needs to build trust over time and drive more repeat visits back to the site when they're ready to make a purchase
6. Utilise remarketing tactics - Remarketing involves targeting people who have already visited your website but left without taking action, such as making a purchase or signing up for a newsletter subscription. Through remarketing tactics like display ads or retargeted emails, you can remind those individuals of the products or services they were interested in and encourage them to take the next step towards becoming a customer.
These are just some strategies you can use to drive traffic back to your website to boost sales and increase engagement with potential customers over time. However, these strategies should always be tailored based on what works best within each business's specific industry, target market, budget, etc. Get in touch with our digital marketing expert to see how we can help.