Why Should You Choose Laravel Framework First conceptualised in 2011, Laravel has come a long way from being a basic PHP development framework and is now state-of-the-art, feature rich and elegant, having gained the respect and popularity all over the world. The new improved Laravel 5 was launched recently and has all that is needed to simplify the sometimes over complicated world of website development. What is really noteworthy is that Laravel 5 is totally in tune with the times of today – which means it focuses on bringing out features that are of more importance in the modern era. Here is a quick roundup on the most significant benefits of the Laravel 5 framework.
- You now have a framework that has been built specifically for those who view web development as a creative artistic activity, rather than a structured, procedural, tedious one.
- You can be confident of following the best practices of web design and development – thanks to the MVC and IOC based architecture.
- Unorganized and mismanaged data can often be the source of many a nightmare for administrators, developers, managers and customers alike. With Laravel, everything to do with data becomes easy and simple.
- Data Seeding: Create live data for testing multiple scenarios using the easy to use data seeding feature.
- Data Migration: Use the powerful versioning facility that allows you to seamlessly migrate from one upgrade to the next and also rollback in case of erroneous conditions.
- Ease your programming efforts by using in-built widgets and functions for commonly used tasks.
- Automated Contact Form Creation Most websites will have a simple lead generation form that takes in the Name, E-Mail Address and Message from the customer with a call to action – Contact Us button. You can now pre-create this form along with the required validations so that you can save significant development and testing time and effort, and yet provide what gives value to your end customers.
- Artisan Scheduler With the scheduler feature, system jobs can be triggered at regular pre-determined intervals. This leads to reduction in manual errors and the system still functions in the optimal manner. A great example of this is to schedule a routine function that clears the cache every hour, so that website performance is guaranteed at a consistent level, irrespective of ups and downs in traffic.