So, you want to know how to increase SEO on YouTube? Read our YouTube SEO tutorial and find out why your business should be optimising YouTube videos for SEO
Voice technology is on the rise…
Bringing new opportunities and challenges for businesses, voice search apps are becoming increasingly more convenient and popular. These devices have replaced people’s lives immensely, being their reminder for not only waking up but for a friend’s birthday.
Digital marketing has never been more important and that also means the role and significance of SEO has increased dramatically. Search Engine Optimisation plays a large role in bringing people to your blog posts, guest articles, website and other various forms of content. Unfortunately, this is a field dominated by Google, so if you don’t play by their rules, then your web traffic will drop significantly. To help ensure that your SEO efforts don’t go to waste, we’ve rounded up 14 of the biggest SEO trends that will influence the world of digital marketing this year and beyond.
Almost everything we do revolves around the internet and it’s no different when it comes to business. It’s never been more important for your business to have an online presence and have an effective digital marketing strategy in place to reach, enhance and grow your customer base. If your business isn’t online, then you are missing out on a whole world of potential customers.
- Prolonged development period;
- Gradually increasing costs; and
- Complicated computation languages.
- Go through all your business listings and ensure that they have correct information. Check contact data – phone numbers, address, fax and mail addresses;
- Keep track of all your social media channels. From a branding standpoint, certain social media channels (FB, Twitter, and Instagram) are considered more significant than others. However, for digital assistants, every social media channel is a reflection of your enterprise. Ensure that all social media channels rightly put out data about your business;
- Optimise all content on social media for mobile platforms. Remember that the search terms for mobile are different from those for desktop. For instance, when searching through the phone, users often include the city and ZIP code to the search query.
Link building is not dead; but the techniques have undergone major changesHowever, recent updates in the ranking sector have seen a shift of impact. It is speculated that the importance of link is being replaced with social signals such as tweets, shares and comments. Nonetheless, it is wrong to say that the impact of link has ended. Search engines have merely started giving more value to high quality links. Low quality guest posts have several common elements, as cited by Google, which include little or no social engagement, sites created primarily to promote guest posts and sell advertisements, extremely diverse content, barely any static pages, and so on. Earlier it was more of quantitative article marketing, while today the focus is more on getting essential guest posts featured on sites and blogs, which are necessary and more streamlined. It has been observed that if a link is acquired for a webpage in the world school way, Google is most likely to disregard it, and in some cases, may even penalise the website by using algorithm filters like Penguin and Panda. Early on, around the mid 90s, the technique was to earn links in order to channelize relevant traffic for a web page. This seems to be trending again. The concept of earning the required link with content instead of acquiring or buying a link has become prevalent in today’s competitive online world. To earn links it is important to generate quality content. Original content on your website, industry-specific blogging, and using keyword-rich content are some ways other websites will link to yours. Share your content via your social media platforms to spread the word and get people to link naturally to you. Link building may not be out of the league yet; however, the old ways of doing it are questionable, and may actually hurt your business. Talk to the experts at Creative Ideaz, who can give you the right advice on building links naturally and strengthening your business online. Call us at 0845 094 2153 or visit www.creativeideaz.co.uk.
1. Clear the mindWhen there are too many commitments to fulfil, when there are many ideas, or when the artist is overwhelmed by the sheer volume of incoming demands, the brain feels paralysed, and a mental block sets in. Clearing the mind, just as one reboots a system, is the way to go. Very often, creative blocks happen when there is too much thinking, and the brain is “overheated”. It is a good idea to step back, and take stock of the situation. Pause and think clearly, create a to-do list, and assign realistic timelines. Review the priorities, identify the pain points, and infuse order into the mess. If there are too many commitments, it may be time to say “no.” It may also be worthwhile to prioritise and relegate some tasks to the backburner. Finding a method out of the madness can help to overcome the mental block.
Suffering from a creative block? Here’s how you can infuse some creativity!