Pay Per Clicks (PPC) has always been an option for increasing online sales. In 2015, PPC is all set to go to the next level. Traditional PPC has now made way for mobile PPC and Google Product Listing Ads (PLA).
Here are some facts that you need to consider when opting for PPC marketing:
• Mobile PPC actually costs less than desktop PPC and has a higher conversion rate.
• Google Adwords is extremely popular amongst big brands such as Amazon, Priceline, Microsoft and Expedia.
• Search Ads account for close to 40% of the total internet advertising revenue.
• Google PLA is the new choice for online retailers. Spending on this platform increases drastically on days such as Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Revenues generated on these days are also significantly higher.
• In the UK, the total ad spend on Paid Search Advertising for Desktops and Tablets was £783 million in the first half of last year. This was excluding Mobile and PLA platforms which are now gaining momentum. A significant £742 million of the £783 million was attributed to Google AdWords. The remaining £41 million was spent on the U.K. Yahoo! Bing Network.
• Top five industries in the UK that chose to use PPC were Financial Services, Online Gambling, Retail, Telecommunications and Utilities.
Irrespective of the kind of PPC platform, there are some incredible benefits that PPC offers your business:
• Cost Factor: In traditional advertising, you pay upfront when you launch a campaign and hope to gain benefits based on user response. In PPC, the plus side is that you only pay when an interested user clicks on the ad.
• Flexibility: You can actually vary the budget on a daily basis. For example, you can set an upper cap on spending and also increase or decrease spending during peak and lull periods.
• Customer Targeting: Google and Microsoft are spending billions of research dollars on ensuring that the right ad is delivered to the right customer. Keyword popularity along with historical user information is used to create customer personas which then help guide the placement of ads.
• Easier Analytics: A PPC campaign is known to generate ROI faster than a traditional organic search strategy. The best part is the analytical information that is easily available when opting from PPC. Conversion rate measurement is straightforward, and so is keyword evaluation. Collaboration of PPC and SEO fundamentals can make all the difference when it comes to successful conversions.
At Creative Ideaz we have experienced amazing results when using PPC for our clients. Do get it touch and allow us to take your product or service to your customer through the PPC way.
References: Search Engine Land
I would like to thank Creative Ideaz and in particular Kurt for guiding me through the process for my new website, they made it very simple and smooth. I would highly recommend the whole team and would definitely use them again.DanceMax
I would highly recommend Creative Ideaz. I found them totally approachable, helpful and outstanding with support. Highly delighted with the fantastic website created for us, putting me at ease with the latest technology. A company who certainly listens to their clients.Brewers UK
Just wanted to say thank you to Kurt and the team at Creative Ideaz for the website. Excellent job, professional service, and very quick at attending to the changes we needed done. We are very pleased with the website! Would recommend to anyone looking a professional website.
Thanks againUberfone Ltd
Creative Ideaz have recently helped to revamp our website and have really made a huge difference, helping us to bring our online presence forward leaps and bounds. We would definitely recommend Creative Ideaz to anyone looking for excellent customer service and a great website.Cumbria Park Hotel
In a few words, they just get it. We wanted to grow our business and Creative Ideaz knew how to do it and we have seen great results.Footprints Footwear
Thank you Creative Ideaz for your expertise when putting together our MCM website. This is our first website and it's stimulated the campaign to raise our brand awareness and promote our products.
Creative Ideaz's advice and assistance throughout the process has been invaluable. Your experience and dedicated staff helped us to cover all the points that are necessary to have a quality website. Your standard of work is above what we've previously sampled and you are all extremely efficient. We have recently set up a new divisional arm to MCM and we will have no hesitation in using Creative Ideaz as our preferred web design supplier for this next project.MCM Ltd
It has been a pleasure working with Kurt and the team at Creative Ideaz. Professional and dedicated to fulfilling our requirements at all times, they listened to and worked with us, provided us with daily progression updates and they have created exactly what we wanted, a new look, smart, fully responsive website.
We would highly recommend Creative Ideaz to anyone looking for creative website design and we would not hesitate to use their services in the future.Walsall Society for the Blind
I am very satisfied with the website design service provided by Creative Ideaz and would like to thank them and Kurt for all the hard work. They incorporated everything we wanted to see in our website better than we could have imagined and followed through from planning to development flawlessly. We are aiming to add more features as our business grows and will be returning to Creative Ideaz to help bring our ideas to life once again. Very pleased with the outcome and I recommend them highly!Incore Umbrella
TabTime Ltd moved their IT/website business to Creative Ideaz around 5 years ago and are very pleased that we did. The service we get for major or minor changes and requests is quick and efficient, and their charges even when compared to the offers from India and the far east are very competitive. The Creative Ideaz Website Optimisation department is always willing to offer advice and discuss changes and we appear in the first 1-2 pages for all our Keywords on Google UK. Yes, we would recommend Creative Ideaz to anyone or any company looking for a new and reliable web and email companyTab Time
We have been working with Sumit and his knowledgeable team at Creative Ideaz for more than 6 months now. Since Sumit took charge of our website and started working with us our website has started to improve in rankings and sales. The Creative Ideaz team is working hard on getting the website ranked, not just using AdWords but also with organic search as well. Overall Sumit and his team have been a credit to us as an online business, they very informative and know how to improve the website as a whole.
We would recommend Creative Ideaz to other online businesses as they have proven experience, skills and qualities.Haroon Nawaz
We came to Creative Ideaz with our vision and they worked endlessly to make this happen. This resulted in a great website and a continued relationship with their team.Merridale Furnishers
We wanted our social media pages to help increase our brand value and improve sales. Since Creative Ideaz handled our account, we have seen this happen.Alt Noir
Having used Creative Ideaz for our original website several years ago, I was more than happy to retain their services when our website needed a revamp. The quote we were given was excellent value and the service we received, from the initial meeting and through the planning process with Kurt into the website design and development was faultless. The finished product is exactly what we were looking for, it is clear that Creative Ideaz really know what website users are looking for.
I would certainly recommend for anyone looking for a great quality website for excellent value for money and superb customer service.BCOP
Creative Ideaz helped to set up our online shop website and have gone on to manage our marketing campaign, including Search Engine Optimisation. Not only has this resulted in a first page ranking on Google and an increase in sales, but we have also established a strong ongoing relationship with Creative which I hope will continue for many years to come.My Geex
The most important thing to me was the friendliness and sincerity. Although I knew nothing, I was never patronised nor left feeling incompetent. Kirien is very good at tailoring the information required to the client and taking his time with any misunderstandings one might have. Doesn't rush and nothing is too much trouble. Plus I can only listen to someone I perceive as genuine - this is why I went to Kirien.Blue Lantern Nursing