LinkedIn is undeniably one of the best social media tools to gear up brand visibility and thereby promote your online business presence to a wider audience. LinkedIn has over 380 million members spread worldwide and with nearly 94 of Fortune 100 companies utilizing its corporate talent solutions, the popular network has definitely proved its worth in the business world.
However, many enterprise owners are yet to fully figure out the potent utility of this effective social media. Here are three main reasons why business owners should consider LinkedIn as a powerful marketing tool to grow business.
1. The much needed Media connect: Media coverage is an imperative requirement for creating the required brand awareness and its appealing positioning among the masses. With over 94.2 journalists and media professionals on LinkedIn and with 62% of them preferring to use the social media as their choice of professional platform, LinkedIn is one of the best choices to get sighted quickly. Here are a few tips to drive media traffic to your LinkedIn page.
• Use LinkedIn company page to create your company profile and link it to your personal profile and company websites.
• Regularly upload effective and valuable content to your LinkedIn business page. Frequent updates on completed projects, news updates, insightful tips, details of new products and so on will help you get noticed faster.
• Add striking visuals of your company logo to that of personal profiles. Do check The National Geographic Channel to do it the right way
2. Developing business Partnerships: Nurturing business partnership is very much required for business development. With the right set of partners you can cross reference your set of clients, bring in the required turnover with complementary products and thereby help each other grow big.
Martine Martinez, founder, Entrepreneur Card and one of Linkfluencer community members, developed partnership with 30 prominent brands, got covered in more than 10 media publication and had nearly 150 entrepreneurs at his company launch.
3. Finding new Customers: LinkedIn is a valuable resource to find new customers. Here are few tips to effectively reach out to a wider client base.
• Form a group based on specific area of interest mostly relating to your business, upload interesting topics based on this, gear up discussions and invite members to add their valuable suggestions. This is by far one of the best methods to widen customer base. Check out Nikon Photographers group to get a fair idea as to how to strategically develop your business based on a group.
• Pool in your employees and partners for LinkedIn activities. Their profound knowledge and valuable suggestions can help to enlarge your business credibility and thereby attract new clients.
• Interact regularly with your client base. Surf through your profiles for your list of connections- personal and business, to get valuable leads.
Creative Ideaz have recently helped to revamp our website and have really made a huge difference, helping us to bring our online presence forward leaps and bounds. We would definitely recommend Creative Ideaz to anyone looking for excellent customer service and a great website.Cumbria Park Hotel
Having used Creative Ideaz for our original website several years ago, I was more than happy to retain their services when our website needed a revamp. The quote we were given was excellent value and the service we received, from the initial meeting and through the planning process with Kurt into the website design and development was faultless. The finished product is exactly what we were looking for, it is clear that Creative Ideaz really know what website users are looking for.
I would certainly recommend for anyone looking for a great quality website for excellent value for money and superb customer service.BCOP
I would like to thank Creative Ideaz and in particular Kurt for guiding me through the process for my new website, they made it very simple and smooth. I would highly recommend the whole team and would definitely use them again.DanceMax
We came to Creative Ideaz with our vision and they worked endlessly to make this happen. This resulted in a great website and a continued relationship with their team.Merridale Furnishers
Creative Ideaz helped to set up our online shop website and have gone on to manage our marketing campaign, including Search Engine Optimisation. Not only has this resulted in a first page ranking on Google and an increase in sales, but we have also established a strong ongoing relationship with Creative which I hope will continue for many years to come.My Geex
The most important thing to me was the friendliness and sincerity. Although I knew nothing, I was never patronised nor left feeling incompetent. Kirien is very good at tailoring the information required to the client and taking his time with any misunderstandings one might have. Doesn't rush and nothing is too much trouble. Plus I can only listen to someone I perceive as genuine - this is why I went to Kirien.Blue Lantern Nursing
I am very satisfied with the website design service provided by Creative Ideaz and would like to thank them and Kurt for all the hard work. They incorporated everything we wanted to see in our website better than we could have imagined and followed through from planning to development flawlessly. We are aiming to add more features as our business grows and will be returning to Creative Ideaz to help bring our ideas to life once again. Very pleased with the outcome and I recommend them highly!Incore Umbrella
We wanted our social media pages to help increase our brand value and improve sales. Since Creative Ideaz handled our account, we have seen this happen.Alt Noir
It has been a pleasure working with Kurt and the team at Creative Ideaz. Professional and dedicated to fulfilling our requirements at all times, they listened to and worked with us, provided us with daily progression updates and they have created exactly what we wanted, a new look, smart, fully responsive website.
We would highly recommend Creative Ideaz to anyone looking for creative website design and we would not hesitate to use their services in the future.Walsall Society for the Blind
Thank you Creative Ideaz for your expertise when putting together our MCM website. This is our first website and it's stimulated the campaign to raise our brand awareness and promote our products.
Creative Ideaz's advice and assistance throughout the process has been invaluable. Your experience and dedicated staff helped us to cover all the points that are necessary to have a quality website. Your standard of work is above what we've previously sampled and you are all extremely efficient. We have recently set up a new divisional arm to MCM and we will have no hesitation in using Creative Ideaz as our preferred web design supplier for this next project.MCM Ltd
We have been working with Sumit and his knowledgeable team at Creative Ideaz for more than 6 months now. Since Sumit took charge of our website and started working with us our website has started to improve in rankings and sales. The Creative Ideaz team is working hard on getting the website ranked, not just using AdWords but also with organic search as well. Overall Sumit and his team have been a credit to us as an online business, they very informative and know how to improve the website as a whole.
We would recommend Creative Ideaz to other online businesses as they have proven experience, skills and qualities.Haroon Nawaz
In a few words, they just get it. We wanted to grow our business and Creative Ideaz knew how to do it and we have seen great results.Footprints Footwear
Just wanted to say thank you to Kurt and the team at Creative Ideaz for the website. Excellent job, professional service, and very quick at attending to the changes we needed done. We are very pleased with the website! Would recommend to anyone looking a professional website.
Thanks againUberfone Ltd
TabTime Ltd moved their IT/website business to Creative Ideaz around 5 years ago and are very pleased that we did. The service we get for major or minor changes and requests is quick and efficient, and their charges even when compared to the offers from India and the far east are very competitive. The Creative Ideaz Website Optimisation department is always willing to offer advice and discuss changes and we appear in the first 1-2 pages for all our Keywords on Google UK. Yes, we would recommend Creative Ideaz to anyone or any company looking for a new and reliable web and email companyTab Time
I would highly recommend Creative Ideaz. I found them totally approachable, helpful and outstanding with support. Highly delighted with the fantastic website created for us, putting me at ease with the latest technology. A company who certainly listens to their clients.Brewers UK