Social media and digital marketing are the latest buzz words everywhere. Marketers are known to dish out jazz at the drop of a hat, and unfortunately, over the years the content industry has been a witness to this over abuse of surface jargon without substantial facts. No wonder that conversion does not happen at the rate it is intended to. Some interesting industry statistics on consumer behavior that you would like to know:
• 61% will research a product or service online before making a purchase decision
• As per the Search Engine Journal, the closure rate is a negligible 14.6% for SEO based initiatives
• Outbound marketing such as print campaigns or direct mailers has only a 1.7% closure rate
So what is it that gets people to read messages but take no corresponding actions? This is a question that is being debated by experienced marketing professionals globally. News is that 2015 seems to be the year where solutions to the problems seem to be appearing.
Some of the key takeaways for those hopping on the content marketing bandwagon are:
1. Humanized Marketing: Formal stiff collared presentations and messaging are being overridden by emotional content that reaches out to people’s hearts, not minds. A great example of this kind of marketing is the Nescafe video ad campaign that has broken all records in viral marketing. Having a simple and yet attractive visible marketing symbol such as the Red Mug greatly helps in connecting people to this brand. Brands that understand human behavior and highlight positive emotions like victory, romance, self esteem, philanthropy are considered to be authentic and will stand out as the leaders in 2015.
2. Quality over Quantity: The content marketing industry is getting a clear signal to focus on qualitative aspects rather than just blindly following numbers. Over the last couple of years, the industry has started its journey towards innovation and creativity.
3. Analytic Indicators: While qualitative aspects surely need focus, the use of intelligent analytics to measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), Return on Investment (ROI) and conversion trends are very much part of digital marketing endeavor. The market is seeing a number of intuitive tools to ease the job of measurement and provide decision makers with real time data on performance and patterns.
Contact the industry leaders at Creative Ideaz for optimizing your content marketing strategy towards the coveted goal of every CEO – conversion.
Creative Ideaz have recently helped to revamp our website and have really made a huge difference, helping us to bring our online presence forward leaps and bounds. We would definitely recommend Creative Ideaz to anyone looking for excellent customer service and a great website.Cumbria Park Hotel
I am very satisfied with the website design service provided by Creative Ideaz and would like to thank them and Kurt for all the hard work. They incorporated everything we wanted to see in our website better than we could have imagined and followed through from planning to development flawlessly. We are aiming to add more features as our business grows and will be returning to Creative Ideaz to help bring our ideas to life once again. Very pleased with the outcome and I recommend them highly!Incore Umbrella
I would highly recommend Creative Ideaz. I found them totally approachable, helpful and outstanding with support. Highly delighted with the fantastic website created for us, putting me at ease with the latest technology. A company who certainly listens to their clients.Brewers UK
It has been a pleasure working with Kurt and the team at Creative Ideaz. Professional and dedicated to fulfilling our requirements at all times, they listened to and worked with us, provided us with daily progression updates and they have created exactly what we wanted, a new look, smart, fully responsive website.
We would highly recommend Creative Ideaz to anyone looking for creative website design and we would not hesitate to use their services in the future.Walsall Society for the Blind
We came to Creative Ideaz with our vision and they worked endlessly to make this happen. This resulted in a great website and a continued relationship with their team.Merridale Furnishers
I would like to thank Creative Ideaz and in particular Kurt for guiding me through the process for my new website, they made it very simple and smooth. I would highly recommend the whole team and would definitely use them again.DanceMax
TabTime Ltd moved their IT/website business to Creative Ideaz around 5 years ago and are very pleased that we did. The service we get for major or minor changes and requests is quick and efficient, and their charges even when compared to the offers from India and the far east are very competitive. The Creative Ideaz Website Optimisation department is always willing to offer advice and discuss changes and we appear in the first 1-2 pages for all our Keywords on Google UK. Yes, we would recommend Creative Ideaz to anyone or any company looking for a new and reliable web and email companyTab Time
Creative Ideaz helped to set up our online shop website and have gone on to manage our marketing campaign, including Search Engine Optimisation. Not only has this resulted in a first page ranking on Google and an increase in sales, but we have also established a strong ongoing relationship with Creative which I hope will continue for many years to come.My Geex
Thank you Creative Ideaz for your expertise when putting together our MCM website. This is our first website and it's stimulated the campaign to raise our brand awareness and promote our products.
Creative Ideaz's advice and assistance throughout the process has been invaluable. Your experience and dedicated staff helped us to cover all the points that are necessary to have a quality website. Your standard of work is above what we've previously sampled and you are all extremely efficient. We have recently set up a new divisional arm to MCM and we will have no hesitation in using Creative Ideaz as our preferred web design supplier for this next project.MCM Ltd
Having used Creative Ideaz for our original website several years ago, I was more than happy to retain their services when our website needed a revamp. The quote we were given was excellent value and the service we received, from the initial meeting and through the planning process with Kurt into the website design and development was faultless. The finished product is exactly what we were looking for, it is clear that Creative Ideaz really know what website users are looking for.
I would certainly recommend for anyone looking for a great quality website for excellent value for money and superb customer service.BCOP
The most important thing to me was the friendliness and sincerity. Although I knew nothing, I was never patronised nor left feeling incompetent. Kirien is very good at tailoring the information required to the client and taking his time with any misunderstandings one might have. Doesn't rush and nothing is too much trouble. Plus I can only listen to someone I perceive as genuine - this is why I went to Kirien.Blue Lantern Nursing
We wanted our social media pages to help increase our brand value and improve sales. Since Creative Ideaz handled our account, we have seen this happen.Alt Noir
In a few words, they just get it. We wanted to grow our business and Creative Ideaz knew how to do it and we have seen great results.Footprints Footwear
Just wanted to say thank you to Kurt and the team at Creative Ideaz for the website. Excellent job, professional service, and very quick at attending to the changes we needed done. We are very pleased with the website! Would recommend to anyone looking a professional website.
Thanks againUberfone Ltd